Over 90 Years of Combined Legal Experience in Montana
Regardless of what legal issue you are struggling with, your attorney needs to focus entirely on meeting your needs and resolving your concerns. Every client has a unique situation, and your lawyer should start by understanding your situation.
At Knight & Dahood, our Montana firm is built on the principle that our clients come first. We never stray from the idea that your needs set our legal course. With more than 90 years of combined experience, our lawyers work as a team to give each client the personalized representation they deserve.
Meeting Your Legal Needs
Rather than limit our practice to one specific area, we are here to resolve all of our clients’ legal concerns. Many clients come to us throughout their life as new struggles arise because they trust us to explain the law in plain English, take the time to truly understand their needs and provide cost-effective solutions regarding:
- Eminent domain
- Real estate law including zoning and land use
- Personal injury, including medical malpractice, products liability and motor vehicle accidents
- Insurance bad faith
- Administrative law
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Business formation and organization
- Criminal defense, including DUI
- Consumer protection
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, child support and adoption
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills
- Probate and estate administration
When you come to us for help with any of these issues, we will work as a team to address your needs. Call 406-565-4804 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Anaconda office to find out how we can meet your legal needs.