Collectively Serving Montana Clients for Over 90 Years
Everyday many legal issues pose challenges for people throughout Montana. The state may take your land. The Social Security Administration may deny your disability benefits. Another person’s negligence may cause you pain. In all of these situations, it is important to turn an experienced lawyer to protect your interests.
At Knight & Dahood, our team of four highly skilled attorneys have more than 90 years of combined experience. Our Anaconda law firm handles nearly any legal issue that may jeopardize your rights.
Our Promise to You
Although we represent individuals and families in many practice areas, we make the same commitment to every client. When you come to us struggling with a legal concern, we will:
- Speak in plain English so that you understand how we will handle your case.
- Demonstrate strict personal and professional ethics.
- Use state-of-the-art technology to avoid wasting your time and money.
- Pursue cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely, client-oriented manner.
- Return phone calls promptly.
- Keep you informed throughout every step of your case.
Most importantly, we will never stray for the idea that your needs set our course. We will always tailor our representation to your specific situation.
Whether you have an eminent domain concern, are going through divorce, or suffered a personal injury, we will fight hard to protect your interests in negotiation and in the courtroom. Call 406-565-4804 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We are available at our Anaconda office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Fridays.